Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whats the deal with this whole Muslim nation bullshit?

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


I have met people who are convinced just like Anders that the Muslims are secretly trying to infiltrate, and then take over the world. I tell them how silly it sounds, and I show the error of their thinking, but they end the conversation saying that there are convinced, but they always make this doubtful face, like if they realize that their thoughts are actually very stupid. 
Here is the deal, I know Muslims, I have close friends of mine who are Muslims. There is no great conspiracy. Muslim kids are just brats like European and American ones. They love Rihanna and Justin Timberlake, they are just PEOPLE. Not some sinister race. 





Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment