Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Anders getting the death penalty(!)

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


In Norway they don’t have the death penalty. But I think that he is a worthy point breaker in the wide discussion of the death penalty. Here we know for a fact that he is guilty. Those who don’t believe in the death penalty because of the risk of executing a innocent, would they still think that killing him would be a bad idea?

Is there anyone who would object to him being executed? Not to many people spoke about Bin Ladins execution, not to many spoke about Saddam Hussein.

To be honest, if they decide to execute him, to hang him, I don’t think I would be upset about it. Forgive me, but I really don’t mind. As far as I am concerned, they might as well put a bullet in his head today. 


More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?

Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment