Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Oslo bombing for starters


Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.

On july 22nd 2011, a bomb was placed in a volkswagen crafter on Grubbe-street in Oslo. It killed at least 8 people and hurt a lot of others. And the beautiful city of Oslo looked like something out of World War II. 

Okay, I will be honest. The bomb doesn’t bother me. It seems like a bomb goes off all the time, every week in some part of the world. It happens so often that I don’t care anymore. Sure I wish it wouldn’t happen, but it doesn’t affect me, even if it has now happened so close to home. 







More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

Why did Anders Breivik do both these things?

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?

FAQ: Anders Behring Breivik
2083 – A European Declaration of Independence

Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment