Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anders Behring Breivik & Norway massacre

Latest post about the horrible norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. 
And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. 
This is my way of coping with this whole thing.

You know, I spend every day in my life, trying not to step on peoples toes, trying to be less loud so people will not be bothered. And when someone steps on my toes, I simply smile, and figure that forgiveness is more sweet than vengeance. And last Friday, this psycho Anders Behring Breivik pushed me over the limit of my forgiving nature.

I will be doing some posts, regarding this whole thing. And I want to tell you that first of all, I am sorry if I offend anyone, I just feel a deep need to “write it out of me”. I have this hole in my soul at the moment. And I am desperately trying to fill, by making some kind of sense of it all. So again, if I write something wrong or offending I want you to know, that the only person I have issues with is this guy, Anders Behring Breivik who ruined my weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment