Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Outcome of it all

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


We may not see this now. But in a few years, we will hopefully see that this incident, this event, this terrible thing brought people together, in-between two extreme opposing poles. Islamic and pseudo nazis. It is my great hope that this event will lead to make most people understand that terror is wrong no matter what side it is done from. 
It saddens me a lot, all those lost lives, and the parents (oh my god) what do you tell the parents of those killed kids? How do you cope with something of this magnitude?

I wish I could help them somehow. I wish none of this happened, but it did. And I can’t change that. 
People will be affected by this, people have been affected. And these kinds of events will happen in the future. This event will inspire some to do the same, and it will hopefully disgust some who were planning to do something similar. 

Instead of admiring the beauty of the world, trying to capture it with photos, drawings, music, poetry and cinematic magic, some people just want to watch the world burn. 






Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

Why did Anders Breivik do both these things?

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?

FAQ: Anders Behring Breivik
2083 – A European Declaration of Independence

No comments:

Post a Comment