Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What did Anders Breivik hope to accomplish?

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


Well, it certainly wasn’t to make friends with the Islam nation. In his twisted head, this actually seemed like such a good idea, that he planned and prepared for it for years. Reading about him and his “mission”, I keep thinking about Hitler. And I am probably not alone. He probably considers himself some kind of a hero, protecting “HIS” people.(I'm sorry Anders, but you don't speak for me!) He reportedly said something like “It was vicious but it had to be done” when arrested.  


He is obviously influenced by a lot of misguided propaganda. But my theory is that he is a killer and wants to become infamous. I think he was inspired by the columbine massacre etc. I think this is how he wanted to contribute to the world. Causing fear, terror, anger. 

I may sound cynical, but I bet he is giggling in his prison room right now, enjoying the memory of driving to the court. Seeing all the devastation he caused. 







Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?


No comments:

Post a Comment