Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I would like to tell Anders Breivik

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


First off I think I would start with a quote from Oscar Wilde, 
“Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious”. 

Seriously Anders, don’t kid yourself, what you did was unforgiving and wrong. You have accomplished nothing good except bring people together and away from people that share your beliefs. If you did this to protect European culture, you just gave others reason to repress it. If I ever felt a sense of European pride, you killed it. You totally ruined it.   

And if you did it to become famous, well, sorry. You are no Hitler, you will be forgotten in a few months. You are like the serial killer t-shirt of the week. People will stop naming their babies Anders for some years. But that is pretty much it. Keep grinning, it will last you a couple of years before you grow some brains and realize the errors of your thinking. 



Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment