Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Could the Norway massacre have been prevented?

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.

Yes and no. Sure we could outlaw people to think for themselves, and revoke a lot of freedoms, but those kinds of actions would probably spawn even more freaks like him.

I think we just have to accept that people like Anders Breivik will always pop up. I guess it is big price to pay. But I don't know if it is to high.




Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik


How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?


FAQ: Anders Behring Breivik


2083 – A European Declaration of Independence


No comments:

Post a Comment