Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anders Behring Breivik makes me feel guilty

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


Obviously he is a weirdo, and was probably considered one by others to. Here is the thing, I AM A WEIRDO. People have that opinion of me (no seriously, it is true). And this will perhaps make people think that I am capable of doing something similar. 

You know, it is just like, guys who are afraid to smile or cuddle with children, because they are afraid that some people might mistake them for pedophiles. Even if most guys/men don’t have that in them, they are afraid that people will think so because of all the media news covering different pedofile cases the past few years. I am afraid to be left alone with babies, because I fear that someone would think that I am that kind of weirdo. 

I want the world to be a place that has room for weirdoes like me, perhaps not like Anders or the Unabomber. But people who pour cold water in their coffee etc. 





More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

Why did Anders Breivik do both these things?

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?

FAQ: Anders Behring Breivik
2083 – A European Declaration of Independence
Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment