Sunday, July 31, 2011

insane ideas

Today is sunday. Yesterday was great. And today I feel inspired to make ideas and dreams possible. 
My blog has been growing so much lately. And I am very pleased to have new readers (obviously).


As you know I have tons of ideas that I want to make happen. 

Other blogs (reminding again not to worry, AgnosLibertine is still my baby, that I have undying love for). 


It is just that I have so many ideas that I just don't see possible on this blog. 


I really want a new computer, a mac computer (but I know it sounds crazy). since I have just recently bought a new PC. The thing is I have certain "needs" that can only be satisfied from a Macbook pro. I am of course referring to their Final Cut Pro program, that I need for my movie making. 

But you know, the future is still young, and you never know what will happen. I just can't seem to find the perfect tools to my PC. I have tried Power Director, and Adobe Premiere, but I don't feel satisfied. 


No comments:

Post a Comment