Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2083 – A European Declaration of Independence

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


His online published 1,518-page manifesto. I have not read, nor do I need to. But I know it is some drivel of copied works based on anti-islamic, marxistic, Right-wing populism, right libertarianism, immigration and European culture etc.  

He wrote the same bs on some website, document.no. He was a former member of the progress party and its youth wing FpU. I don’t know them nor do I want to. I don’t blame them for anything. He may tell the world that he was inspired by the holy order of knight Templers, but even nut jobs like David Berkowitz/son of Sam ( a serial killer in the 60s) when asked why he did it, said that the neighbors dog told him to do it. So I mean, people can blame everyone for their doings, but their actions are their own. 
In my opinion, a person is responsible for his actions even if he is forced to do so. (I just hope I am never “forced” to do something against my beliefs). 

He took inspiration from people like the Unabomber (Ted Kaczynski) another crazy freak. A guy living in a forest, (a Harvard genius actually) who felt it would make things better to kill people who he considered the cause of forests being cut down etc. 
This whole eye for an eye thing (misquotation from the bible) is always pissing me off.






More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

Why did Anders Breivik do both these things?

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?

FAQ: Anders Behring Breivik
2083 – A European Declaration of Independence
Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment