Tuesday, July 26, 2011

the famous list of Anders Behring Breivik

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


He blamed the current economy on Barack Obama. He considered the Swedish ex-wife of Tiger Woods a traitor (for mixing races), he had a so called list of people who he considered traitors to the European race or culture, who should be executed. 

This reminds me of that infamous Charles Manson, who had a similar list (where even Steve McQueen was on).

To be honest, I have to tell you, I don’t HAVE a kill list. But I did once have a list of people who offended me (a lot of teachers were on that list). And looking back at that list today, I would say that those were the thoughts of a very immature person who had very little rational knowledge, and somehow I thought back then, that I deserved the respect of all those people. 

Today, if someone offends me, I get angry for about a minute, then slowly I let go, because I realize that I have more important thing than to hold on to some pointless urge to blame people for my failures. 




Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik


How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?


FAQ: Anders Behring Breivik


2083 – A European Declaration of Independence




No comments:

Post a Comment