Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing


How it was even possible do manage shooting so many in one and a half hour?
I have actually tried shooting with a real gun, practicing with professionals. 
And sure, I am just a amateur compared to him. 

But this is something I cannot get passed. The island was small. And they had nowhere else to go. But how does one person manage to kill over 60-70 running and hiding people within 2 hours? I know how automatic rifles work, but still. Those dum dum bullets must be really effective. 

This makes me wonder, is really impossible that he acted alone on the island? Perhaps I just lack the knowledge of massacre (forgive me, I just don’t have expert knowledge of how to commit mass murder)

Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.


No comments:

Post a Comment