Wednesday, July 27, 2011

How I would have punished him


Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


One side of me wants to kidnap him from the police so I could strangle him myself. But the calm rational side of me says that would be wrong too. I don’t believe there is anything one can do to him to make things rights again. But I suppose, the greatest punishment to Anders, would be to make him fully understand how he has affected young people’s lives, how he has taken away everything they could ever be. Make him understand that they were humans just like him.

If I were more sinister, I would put him through some days of hallucinogen drugs, to make him feel terror like never before. Trust me, that kind of torture would scar him for life. 

I would perhaps carve the word murderer on his forehead, so he would know every day looking in the mirror. I would find some way to prevent him from ever ending his own life (or anyone else’s). Break his spine or something. 




Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

Why did Anders Breivik do both these things?

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?

FAQ: Anders Behring Breivik
2083 – A European Declaration of Independence

No comments:

Post a Comment