Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I will tell you what I will do as my contribution to all of this

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


I will seriously try to be a better person to people around me and to strangers. I will try to make this world a better place. And if everyone would do the same (which probably people won’t) but then in fact, this event could bring something positive. We as humans learn by mistakes. Why not take this opportunity to do something good, to somehow try to balance out the evil of that day where he did so much wrong?

I consider myself a good person with so many faults, and I try every day to be a better person. So many people might have missed that about me, I can’t do much about that. But every day is another chance to turn it all around. And every day is another possibility to change your life.  

“We must never forget that no matter how fragile a human life is,
it is still the most sacred thing in our society.”
- Tommy

“I will try to embrace the tranquility of peace, as a force against this massacre of evil.” 
- Tommy





More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

Why did Anders Breivik do both these things?

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?

FAQ: Anders Behring Breivik
2083 – A European Declaration of Independence

No comments:

Post a Comment