Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What if Anders Breivik is found to be legally criminally insane?

Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.


Do we care? Obviously they will find that this was planned, so it was not temporary insanity. I seriously doubt that his lawyer is talented enough to claim that he acted because of temporary insanity. But what if he is believed to be “crazy”. Now I know for a fact that most of the world don’t acknowledge such a notion. There is nothing called “crazy” in legal terms. But what if we find out that he hears voices that told him to do this?

I asked my gf what she would do if she were in the position to punish him. She sort of smiled and said, “well therapy wouldn’t be such a bad idea.”

I can’t say that I disagree. Obviously he has some issues. But the more pressing matter is, do we accept this easier because he was insane?  (And to all those who are against me using the word insane, how does one describe a man doing what Anders did?)



More articles about Anders Behring Breivik:

The conspiracy theory of the Norway shooting

Psychological profile of Anders Behring Breivik

How does one shoot a crying kid in the face?

Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment