Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I can’t work properly with this Norwegian massacre in mind


Latest post about the horrible Norwegian massacre done by Anders Behring Breivik. And my thoughts about him. Sorry if I offend anyone else. This is my way of coping with this whole thing.

I haven’t been able to work, or play, or listen to music these last couple of days. All I keep thinking about is that that terrible Norway massacre. I keep seeing his face. I keep feeling bitter and upset, and haunted by the idea that there is nothing anyone can do to make things right. Only time will heal us all from this event.
 I hate that I have such compassion and feelings for this issue, because I remember when I was depressed, I didn’t even get bothered by 9/11. I was just like “well, shit happens”. 

But now, when I am happy, and living a fulfilling life, everything has become more fragile. My mind, my thoughts. This man, this Anders Behring Breivik has really pissed me off, he has ruined my weekend, and my week. Sara keeps asking me what’s wrong, and I don’t want to talk about it. I just feel empty inside. Like all the beauty of this world is gone because of this one day of stupidity and evil. 
Sorry but there will be a few more posts about Anders Behring Breivik and the norway massacre on the island Utoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment