Friday, April 1, 2011

Nostalgia: Birthday candles!

Here are some pictures from my nostalgia box.
Here are a collection of birthdays from my childhood.



fyller år4
Isn't this a great photo. my FIRST birthday! :)

Scan10058
My birthday is close to christmas....

Scan10061
See the smile and anticipation?

Scan10054
I loved those samurai play swords.

Scan10077
Here I got a red one! :)

Scan10114
Spending my birthday with Sussi (the cat)

Scan10061
My grandparents

Scan10006
Do you remember those pink panther rubber toys?

Scan10015
Cant go wrong with cake. :)

Copy of Scan10043
Kindergarden photo of my birthday.




ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment