Saturday, April 30, 2011

A nice day on the beach with Robin (part 3)

Picture 1393
I mean, we just had a great time together. I did some shopping for
new clothes in the morning. And then we decided to go to beach.

Picture 1439
It was so liberating to spend time with a friend you can really talk to.
you know?
A person who is on the same intellectual level.
Picture 1416
Here is a great of Robin in mid-air!
Picture 1407
To this day I don't understand why he didn't have shorts with him that
day. :)
(teasing him hehe)
Picture 1390
I know that from the look of these pictures, I must look like a real
narcissist. I'm not, but you have to admit, that I am probably the
sexiest man who ever lived, right? ;)
Picture 1383
Thank you Robin for a wonderful day!






ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage, and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment