Saturday, April 9, 2011

Robin, my brother

Robin is not actually not my brother. But I wanted to make a post about someone who is a great friend, and that I consider as close in my life as a brother.

Robin is Saras brother. So one day, when we get married, I suppose Robin will be my official brother in law.

And this would actually be a great bonus, because I could not imagine a better person to have as a brother.

Robin is 10 years younger than me, and three things I have to say about that. First of all, I really wish I was as mature and clever as Robin when I was his age. The second thing is that it is so weird, because there is more than 10 years between us, and yet we can somehow talk about anything and everything. I am never bored when I hang with Robin.
The third thing is that in a way I feel a connection with Robin on a level that I don't with most friends.
Now we don't hang all the time, but when we do, we have so many laughts and deep discussions. I always forget how young he is, because he is a really deep thinker. My mind expands every time we have a discussion.

And we have so much fun together. Like this movie we did once: Fruit wars.

I often find myself wishing we could spend more time together. I wish I had a friend like Robin when I was his age. The thing about him is that he is so unselfish, good and kindhearted. He is amazing that way. You know?

Some people are just born with this genuine goodness within themselves. (not like me, who fakes kindness... hehe)

Oh I'm just kidding. But seriously, he is one in a million.
Let me put it this way, if I had a sister, I would be so proud if she would fall in love with him.
I remember when Sara first told me about her brother, before we even met. And the way she described him, he sounded to good to be true. He was like this loving brother, who had so much heart.

And I was so impressed the first time I actually met him.

I think it is important to let people know how you feel about them, before it is too late. I have a lot of love for Robin, and I offer him eternal friendship and I want him to know that he can always count on me, if he ever needs me.

The girl who captures Robins heart one day, will be a really lucky girl. (but if she brakes his heart, I will cut her head off!!)

ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment