Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nostalgia: Italy trip 1997


Okay, so I have this whole box (digital) of old pictures from my childhood. And I figured I could share some of the pictures with my AgnosLibertine readers.

Perhaps this would seem like a weird thing to put on a blog. But being as it is MY blog, and I can do whatever the hell (excuse me) want, this is what I have for your viewing pleasure today.

This is a trip me and mom took to Italy (Milano) in 1997.
We also visited Venice, but my mom had a problem with the camera
(she forgot to put in the film).
So we took 50 pictures (that never really were taken) :(

These are the only 3 pictures that were taken!


Scan10013

Scan10015

Scan10014





ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment