Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Tommy Hilfiger boxers shorts

Original Stretch Boxer Black
Original Stretch Boxer Black från Upperut.se


As you know, I am (or have become) a person of vain. I have started to buy things that I don't need, but that make me feel good.

Here are some pictures of my lovely
Tommy Hilfiger boxer shorts. Black, long.

And I love them.

The thing about the quality of expensive underwear (with egyptian cotton) is that they really do feel good. OR...
it is simply a psychological effect. But it works. So who cares.... :)

Anyway, these Tommy Hilfigers are perfect in every sense of the word. You can hardly feel them, and the label is right there for everyone to see (so to speak).




























ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage, and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment