Saturday, April 9, 2011

Review: Ipad 2

IMG_3093
This is my full blown and awesome
Agnoslibertine review of
the Apple Ipad 2 (32gb, 3G).
Hope you like it.

First of all, let me tell you that just a few years ago
I swore I would never go from PC to Apple.
And in a sense I haven't.

And yet, I got myself the Ipod 2G,
and then the 3G Ipod touch,
and then the Iphone 4.
And now I got the Ipad 2. (Go figure)

The first Ipad was sort of interesting, when I first heard of it. And then I started to read and watch videos about it. And I loved the idea of basically a bigger iPod touch.

Now I have been playing with my Ipad 2 for about 3 weeks.
And I have tried all kinds of apps.
And basically EVERY evening
watching TV I have been having
the Ipad around for easy and quick access to the web.

IMG_3128
My reviews are what they are, no real structure,
no real goal except to boast and to share my joy
(or in some very few cases, disapointment).
IMG_3154
The back of the Ipad 2 has a sharp and supreme design.

IMG_3160
The speaker on the side is sublime and works without a hitch.
IMG_3185
Plus (things that are great about it)
+ The size of the tablet is perfect
+ the size of the screen is perfect
+ The grip is perfect
+ can't believe how thin it is.
+ I love the quality of this machine.
+ it is so quiet. (the Ipad makes no working noises)
+ the speaker is really good.
+ the apps are amazing
+ Battery works for 10 hours(!!)
+ the processor and graphic card is superb. state of art kind of technology.
IMG_3178
The Magnetic cover IS a good thing. It works! It protects the screen,
but also it looks good, and works good in different positions.
It helps in all kinds of ways.


IMG_3166
I took this shot and wanted to try to show you the crisp design of the Ipad.
The aluminium is just 10/10 in quality. The shape and size is perfect.

IMG_3189
Minus (-)
things that could be better:
- The cameras are basically bad. Im even gonna say that the Ipod touch has better cameras.
- The magnetic cover is great, but doesn't work well with back covers for the Ipad 2.
- No retina screen... the screen is sharp, but you can see the dots :(

IMG_3198
This is what my screen on the Ipad looks like at the moment.
Changes a lot every week.

IMG_3199

Summery:

I really believe that this is the future of computers.
You cant sit with a laptop on your knees.
You need easy and quick access to the web.

I think that Apple has the right idea.
Simplicity.
"so easy" as Steve Jobs and the others at Apple say.

I'm working on a article on how this could replace a computer all together.
But that is to come.

I truly believe that in a few years, EVERYone
who owns a computer will have this kind of machine.
Because it is so perfect as far as shape and size goes.

I bet people are reading this now and thinking "no not me".
YES YOU TOO!!

Just wait till you have tried it. Tried to make music, played cool games, write e-mail, blog, check facebook, magazines, edit photos and Skype with people. This will replace how people think of technology, Internet, games and work tools.

and that is my review of the Ipad 2.
Hope you enjoyed it.



ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment