Sunday, April 17, 2011

What would Tyler Durden say?

So I have become my 2nd worst fear.
I used to hate people who were all for fashion and top notch things and events. Best of the best, perfect, etc. etc.

Something happened. I don't know how it came about. But when I started to make some money, it first started with shoes. I figured that shoes were about quality and not quantity. And from there it went crazy.

Today I wear only the best clothing. I had to had the Iphone and the Ipad 2 (because of course the 1st one was not enough for my needs?).

Typical, typical....

Well, I guess this is what happens when success hits you. You become weird about who you are. You start to think that you deserve the best of the best.

And why not you ask?

Well, you have to see things from my perspective, I grew up watching and reading movies like Fight Club. What would Tyler Durden say, if he knew I was wearing Hugo boss, Tommy Hillfiger, Armani and Calvin Klein?

Well, fashion is one thing.. but quality?
I don't know, I tend to think that I make good choices, but then I remember how I used to think about myself a few years ago. How less of a human I was, for thinking things that would today never enter my mind.

Still, this post is not about disapointment. Because I figure, what is wrong with enjoying life? So Calvin Klein is perhaps not THAT good quality, but it feels good. It makes me feel better. (why I don't know). But it works.

And this is like the opposite of being depressed for me, so I will stay at this end of the pond.
I figure, worst case scenario, I learn from mistakes, I become a better person.. and the circle spins again....


ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment