Friday, April 15, 2011

Home of Tommy & Sara

Picture 958
So here are just a few pictures of our living room. I have to say, that we
are still not finished with the apartment (who ever is?). We are still
working on a few details. The plan is to make a warm loving home.


Picture 949
This is a my (I mean, our) TV. I love it. 46 inch, Full HD.

Picture 959
We spend lots of hours on the couch watching movies and enjoying
dinners together with the cats in front of it.
Picture 953
Our library. We have lots more books and stuff, but the apartment
is small, and it would just look weird to have to many books. (I got
tons of books left in Stockholm).
Picture 954
This couch is very nice. However it doesn't work well with cat hair. :(

Picture 957
Our big ass bed! one of my favorite places on this earth. Nothing like
sleeping next to Sara. Feels so comfortably numb when I hear her
soft breathing.

Picture 963
The hallway. Notice the messy wardrobe! :)

Picture 966
This picture collage I got from Sara on my birthday two years ago.
I love looking at it. It is a picture of me, Sara and our cats.

Picture 960
This is our porch, so to speak. We spend many hours discussing life
and philosophy here.




ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment