Tuesday, April 26, 2011

review: adidas Sport Performance: Oracle Stripes IV


White sports adidas

I just bought these Adidas shoes. I was looking for white shoes with black rims, which is actually not that common. The reason I wanted the rim to be black, is because that is the spot that gets dirty quickly and hard to clean. So if you have a white rim, you can forget about cleaning it, since the dirt is usually "kicked" in.

This way, with these Adidas, I won't have to worry about difficult cleaning.

also they look great.

however, they are a bit tight at the toes.

plus
- good adidas quality
- the front black rim makes it easier to clean the shoes

minus
- A bit tight in the toes.(hopefully this will pass)


grade: 5/7

ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment