Monday, April 18, 2011

New type of posts (Dinner time!)

I will be starting a new kind of posts. Dinner time.
Sort of like cooking receipies, but not really. I'm no expert in cooking.

But it is just that I enjoy the meals so much that we have for dinner.
And I really really want to share these meals with my readers.

And Lately we have been trying this new thing called "Linas Matkasse".
It is a food service, where they deliver food for 5 recepies (a whole week).
And we just follow the recepie, and we have everything we need to do the dinner.

This may sound a bit "lazy". But the thing is, we don't have a car, and we don't
have that much time, so it is a solution for us. And the best part is, we never have
to wonder what to cook, because we just follow the recepie.

It works really great...
Picture 1147
Sara is the expert. She does most of the cooking, even I really help
as much as I can. She gets to do the more difficult things.
Picture 1146
I set the table every day. And prepare a movie or a show. (yes
we are the kind of family who enjoys visual feasts as well as culinary ones)
Picture 1145
So I really hope you enjoy the dinner pictures I will post on AgnosLibertine.


ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage, and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment