Tuesday, April 19, 2011

footer picture

One idea I had about my blog was to put small pictures below of myself to make the blog more personal.

Because I take pictures and do drawings and write articles etc etc. But sometimes I feel that this blog works as a conversation between you and me. And sometimes I feel that I would like you to see me as we are talking, so to speak.

But the problem is that it feels so incredibly silly to take pictures of myself. Something I have to get over. But I will try. But just so you know, I will be using a few pictures that are a couple of years old (however I have retouched them for this blog).

I hope you like it.




ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage, and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment