Monday, April 4, 2011

Nostalgia: Early Spielberg years

Okay, so I have this whole box (digital) of old pictures from my childhood. And I figured I could share some of the pictures with my AgnosLibertine readers.

Perhaps this would seem like a weird thing to put on a blog. But being as it is MY blog, and I can do whatever the hell (excuse me) want, this is what I have for your viewing pleasure today.

You might think that my movies are just something I started doing lately, but the truth is I have always had a spirit of a artist. And when I was a kid I used to borrow my father video camera, and make movies in the hallway of our apartment.

Every time I played with friends I made movies. It was so much fun. I only stopped because I turned into a teenager who had other typical teenager things on my mind (like girls). okey.. especially girls!




attack!
I used to play some sinister character all the time.

elvis
This is me singing some Elvis song... (I was sort of miming the song)

terminator
So I didn't really have a budget, but I did make the real sequel to Terminator 2.


tuffa tjejen
I used to interview people.

intro2
This is actually my version of Blair witch project
(YEARS before the movie showed up, they stole my idea!)

hotellet2
This was my favorite movie, a hotel story, sort of a "fawlty towers" sketch.

Hotellet
And as you can see I was a top notch actor.

rån
I filmed a very exciting bank robbery.

presentation
More interviews (with myself)

dator
Sometimes I edited sounds on my computer.

I guess you are wondering if I will post my videos some day on AgnosLibertine.
Well, it is possible. I will see what I can do. I think some heavy editing would be in order.
(yes I have the videos on my computer!)



ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment