Friday, April 29, 2011

I hope people in my life know how much I love them

As a consultant, you really learn that a job is just a job. Just a work place really. People come in and out from offices and work spaces.

Its not always who people really are. I wonder if people ever really reveal their insides.

Anyway... as you could probably guess from the sappy beginning of this post, is that today I was "sort of" fired.

The client ended the contract with my consulting company. But I happen to have the best consultant boss in the world! She has already booked me for a new job on Monday.

What is sad is that I suppose, that I feel sort of like... you know, that the work reflects you as a person. And I suppose, being only human, I can't devide what I know in my heart, and what my mind tells me.

I try to focus inwards. Into something pure, that I have no doubt about. I hope that people in my life know how much they mean to me, how important they are, and how much of who I am as a person is ONLY because of what they bring out in me.

When people see something nice in me, its because of the love I feel from close people around me.

Okay.. Im gonna go and purify myself now... *hmm...*

Have a great weekend my dear reader!


No comments:

Post a Comment