Monday, March 28, 2011

Updated wish list

Well, we live in a material world,

and I am a material boy.

so, here is my material wish list.

Yes, I know it is stupid. :)




top 10 wish list:

01 Ipad (got it now!)
Obviously this is the next big thing in my life.

02 A collection of trendy boxer shorts (have collected some)
We are talking Armani, Hugo boss, Ralph Lauren, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Clein.

03 black Jeans
I need a new pair of jeans badly.

04 Sound system for the TV.
To complete the movie experience in our living room.

05 26 or 27 inch computer screen
I am a multitasker, and sometimes I feel that my 22 inch screen is just not enough.

06 Color laser printer
The black printer is just not up for the job.

07 A hugo boss suit
Something I could use, my old suit has had a good run these last years. But it is time for a upgrade.

08 Climbing stick for the cats
They need something new, since the old one the tore apart. Crazy cats! :)

09 A new computer
the game battlefield 3 is going to be released soon, and I NEEED a new computer to fully apriciate the worlds greatest source for pleasure.
10 A new bicycle
for me and Sara, so we can take bike trips in summer.


ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment