Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ipad 2 out of the box

SAM_2400

So this is my first reaction, as I opened the box of my new Ipad 2 - 32GB, 3G.
First, damn!!



Picture 770
As a event, Apple decided that in Sweden it should be released 17:00 on friday the 25th of march in EVERY store that sells apple products. I really didn't expect there to be a lot of people. But I was there 16.45, and there were all ready 50 people standing in line(!!!)


Picture 771
My initial idea, was to get the 16 gb, WiFi, white version. But as it was my turn, there were only a few Ipads left. And I decided (or rather couldn't decide to leave empty handed). So I got the more expensive 3G kind, which enables me to surf wherever I am.


SAM_2399
I have only been using it for a total of 2 hours. And I tried a few apps, like Facebook, Garageband etc. And I am blown away.

SAM_2405
My first impression of the Ipad 2, was that it was so thin and light. The screen is 10 inch and perfect in size. My only bad reaction was that the screen is not retina, it looks great, vivid colors etc, but on a 10 inch screen you can see the pixels from up close, which you can't on the Iphone4.

Anyway, I am sure that I will be very happy with it. My main area of use, will be on the TV couch, when I want to just check my e-mail, or skype with my parents who live in stockholm (mom), and Poland (dad).





ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment