Monday, March 21, 2011

I need your help

<-- Lovely picture isn't it?

I am going to make a survey to all my readers some day soon.

Ask readers questions about my blog. if it loads to long, or if the articles are good, or if something is missing etc.

But if you have ideas already that you know that I could improve the blog, I would be so grateful if you could tell me.

You could write to me on my fan page on facebook.(see below for adress).

I would REALLY REALLY be happy if you could help me with this. I simply want to make the best blog in the world, but I can't do it without your help.

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.











ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment