Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nostalgia: Italy trip 1993


Okay, so I have this whole box (digital) of old pictures from my childhood. And I figured I could share some of the pictures with my AgnosLibertine readers.

Perhaps this would seem like a weird thing to put on a blog. But being as it is MY blog, and I can do whatever the hell (excuse me) want, this is what I have for your viewing pleasure today.

Here are some pictures from my trip in Italy in 1993. We visited Pompei (AMAZING place)

This is a city that was buried under volcano lava, and it happened in a split second. We know this because every person in there is now "frozen" in position as if they were just sitting, or sleeping, they didn't even notice the lava falling on the city.


Scan10183
The Colosseum of Pompeji.


Scan10189
Here is a picture of me and a turtle, and a FAT cat. :)

Scan10191
The city of Pompeji is sort of quiet these days.

Scan10190
Great view.

Scan10186

Scan10181
tired after a long day of walking.

Scan10177
love between mother and son.

Scan10178
The car trip took a long time, every once in a while
we had to step out to walk around. stretch our legs so to speak.

Scan10179



ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment