Tuesday, March 29, 2011

upcoming: Good will project

I have this idea....

That has been like a "splinter in my mind" for quite some time.

You see,
I want to help people,
the world,
the planet
etc.

But most organisations and donation funds that I have come across are just plain STUPID with no real concept of reality as it is.

So I am at the planing stages of developing a new kind of Good will project.

At the moment I won't reveal much about it, because I still need to shape a few things before it can be done. But I will tell you two things about this project that may make you excited about it.

01 The project will not cost a thing from my part.
02 The project will not cost people a thing either. (YES, there will be no donations available)

My project to make the world a better place will come from Mother Theresa quote that has haunted me every since I first heard of it.

When a journalist once asked her
how we can make Earth a better place,
she simply replied:

"Go home and love your family."






ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment