Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nostalgia: Christmas childhood photos


Okay, so I have this whole box (digital) of old pictures from my childhood. And I figured I could share some of the pictures with my AgnosLibertine readers.

Perhaps this would seem like a weird thing to put on a blog. But being as it is MY blog, and I can do whatever the hell (excuse me) want, this is what I have for your viewing pleasure today.


Here are some pictures from Christmas gatherings in my childhood.

Scan10001
Honestly, wasn't I the cutest kid ever???

DADI83
Me and my grandfather.(yes I used to be blonde)

Scan10016
Me and my cousins. Beata and Tom (RIP).

Scan10057
I was so excited every Christmas when I was a child.

Scan10001
Me and mom. Funny thing she used to be black haired, and now she is blonde.
And I used to be blonde, and now I'm a brunette. :)

Scan10060
Me and my grandparents.

Scan10007
This picture has my uncle in it (who is a very famous writer actually!)


P1010029
I love this Christmas photo.




ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment