Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday brainstorming

So it is a peaceful Sunday, and I am reading up about technology, foremost computer/phone/Internet technology.

I am also writing some notes in my red book (= the official AgnosLibertine idea-notebook, that I will auction on ebay in a few years for a couple of million of dollars). :)

I am watching a interview with Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, talking about technology and consumers, history and future of the way we people communicate.

And I sort of look big, and try to locate my place in that.

The problem with being me, is that I have so many wild ideas, not a lot of time, and as fun as it all is, I often feel frustrated with the inability to make my dreams come true, due to factors like lack of time, and foremost a relationship with creative inspiration that works as holding a lion by the tale. Dangerous, unpredictable and filled with amazing magic experience.

I have some notes to tell you about.

AgnosLibertine 2.0
Don't worry, AgnosLibertine is not going anywhere. I just plan for a rebirth of my blog, that will give me more structure and control. Since time is a major factor in my inability to turn this into the greatest blog in the world (even if some already say it is...) ;)
Working on a blog of this magnitude makes me learn new things, that once put in motion I can't erase and just go back in time. So I work on a structure that will work with my life. And I am at the stage of still designing a AgnosLibertine 2.0, that will make it easier for people to see videos, find articles, and share with friends and family. I am very excited about this prospect in any case.

Agnoslibertine App (for Iphone/Ipad)
This is a dream of mine, that is FULLY possible, I just havent had the time to develop yet. I am still working on the design. But it WILL happen in the near future, I hope it will happen with 6 months from now.

AgnosCinema launch
I have done some videos but I have not been able to launch it fully yet. Because I still feel that I am at the learning stages of what will be one of my greatest contributions. I have so many ideas, and I just need more time to fully develop those inspirations.

And of course I have a million ideas for posts on the AgnosLibertine blog, and that is the main source of fuel for the blog. The most important thing (content).





ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment