Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nostalgia: New-York trip 1992

Okay, so I have this whole box (digital) of old pictures from my childhood. And I figured I could share some of the pictures with my AgnosLibertine readers.
Perhaps this would seem like a weird thing to put on a blog. But being as it is MY blog, and I can do whatever the hell (excuse me) want, this is what I have for your viewing pleasure today.

Here are some pictures from my New York trip in 1992.


Scan10024
World trade center on the view from Liberty island

newyork2
typical yellow new york cab.

Scan10021
World trade center in the back.. as it used to look.

Scan10022
Metropolitan museum
best collection of art EVER
no contest

Scan10027
Statue of liberty

Scan10025
me and my mom

Scan10085

Me with a big smile in Greenrich village in New Jersey.





ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor. There is a "facebook fanpage", and if you like this blog, please click on it. It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment