Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vegetarian-Libertine


Hello. 
Well, I will not sugar coat it.
No more bullshit okay?

I still haven't recovered my photos, so I use very old photos of my self. :)

I hate it that the summer is over. I can't even begin to express my disappointment. It is not fair, most of the summer I have been working, and been missing out on the summer.
Now its like cold, and windy. But I suppose that is life (at least in Sweden).

Still, I do look forward to sunny autumn photos! And nice cool winter photos. 

Do you want to know something funny?

Lately Sara has been into this whole vegetarian thing. And for the last couple of weeks we have mostly had vegetarian dinners. Now how was it, you might ask. 

Well, I will tell you...

First, I was rather angry, and annoyed at the whole "no meat" thing. It was Saras idea, stupid cow! But being a faithful boyfriend I said, Ok, lets give it a go. Lets try. Lets go green.

And you know what? I actually feel better. The dinners are very tasteful. And I feel better inside, all those poor animals being slaughtered. But no longer, now since we turned into vegetarians, cows and chickens all over the world will be saved. Sort of.. ;)


Anyway, Sara had a great idea. I say thank you, you have changed my life. I am not kidding, if not for her, I would not have been exposed to the idea of vegetarian..ism... ehm. 

But the thing is, I don't want to feel guilty for eating meat, and I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. So just like with politics and religion. I don't consider myself a vegetarian or a meat eater. I just eat okay? I try to eat good and healthy food. And let that be the end of it. I won't stop eating meat, and I won't stop eating vegeterian food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment