Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Review: Iron Man (2008)


I never enjoyed the comic book growing up. But this movie is one of the best super hero movies ever made.

Really great performances, especially by Robert Downey Jr. About a very rich man (who is also a genius) who makes a super high tech suit to battle evil.

It has a great mythology. He became rich by developing weapons, that became the tools of terrorists, and now he turns around after being kidnapped, to save the world from the very weapons he created.

Ps. don’t watch the sequel, it sucks so bad!

Grade: 7/7





ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment