Sunday, September 25, 2011

Leave of Absence

The Catholic Knight will be taking an extended leave of absence from the blogosphere effective immediately. To my loyal readers I am sorry. To those who despise my work, please know it will remain in the Internet indefinitely.

I want to thank you all for your support, emails, comments and most of all your prayers. Please know that I would not leave you without good reason. I covet only your continued prayers and I ask that you take what I've tried to give you all and build upon it, in whatever capacity the Lord has given you.

As of this date, The Catholic Knight blog registers about one-thousand unique visitors a day. About four-hundred of you are regular readers and frequently return. I am so glad to have reached so many and I feel honoured that you let my words be a part of your lives for so long.

I may be back someday, but I don't know when or how. Some of you know this has been a long time coming. I first announced this intention almost a year ago. The time has come now for me to tend to other business, much of it family related. God bless you all, and thank you for the privilege of letting me write for you.

In HIS Majesty's Service,

The Catholic Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment