Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Review: Howard the Duck (1986)

I got this on VHS as a birthday gift from my uncle when I was a kid. This a movie that Star Wars creator George Lucas made, and it has been known as a disaster movie, that holds no value what so ever.

I have to say that I loved this movie when I was a kid, and I still think it is a good exciting (and dark) story, about a duck who travels from the ends of the world, where ducks are the dominant species of the planet, to earth where he just looks like he doesn’t belong. A walking and talking duck (yes you got the picture right).

Now, I doubt that many people will like this movie, but the trick is to forget the weird idea of having a walking and talking duck in a human world, and just enjoy the entertainment of a creature lost on our planet, trying to get home.

Grade: 5/7







ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment