Monday, May 30, 2011

Outside with Agnes

Picture 210
Agnes loves to go for a walk.
Picture 216
Usually she just looks around for intresting noises and smells.
Picture 215
And usually she is fully satisfied, eating grass (!)
Picture 211
But she comes back to me every 2 minutes, to circle around me, to
sort of make sure that she is with me, and that I don't leave her.
Picture 218
She is so adorable.
Picture 212
She jumped up on our table outside, and said hi to her mother.
But Kajsa of course tried to hit Agnes. :)
Picture 213
And that is when Agnes decided to look at me, to tell me, that she is done
now, and wants to go inside again. :)






ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage, and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment