Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The juice of life.... Wild berries (Fun Light)


Here is the juice of life, meaning. We drink this stuff like there is no tomorrow. And no, there is no alcohol in it. There isn't even any sugar in it.

Its the kind of juice you mix with water, and enjoy.
Sara likes to mix a stronger mix (still only water). And I like...

okay, its like this...
I like my water to taste a bit like wild berries, but Sara likes here wild berries to be liquid. does that make sense?

Anyway, we honestly love this so much, that we feel weird when we are out of it. We by 5 bottles a time. One bottle lasts about a week.








ps.
By the way, I wanted to ask my readers to do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage, and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment