Saturday, May 28, 2011

Most famous and popular blogs have terrible layout!

You know, every day I think of ways to improve my blog. So for inspiration, every once in a while I check out famous blogs. (Im not gonna mention any names, because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings). 

But if you check most top 10 blogs, I have to say. They lack as far as layout goes. Sure my layout is not perfected just yet, keep in mind that I have not been blogging more that 2 years. 

But some of the most popular blogs ever, where the blogger makes 50-200 thousands of dollars every month, have hideous layouts. And so many flaws, I don't even know where to begin. 

Still, I kind of like the fact that most famous blogs are terrible, because it makes it just that much easier for me to have the greatest blog in the history of mankinds blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment