Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thank you for making a difference in my life

I just really wanted to thank you for following my blog. These last couple of months AgnosLibertine has really grown. And it is all thanks to you.

I never really know what to write. I just write. I try to keep things simple, I love using edited photos. And I love writing about all kinds of things.

That is sort of the problem for me. You see, I want to write about so many things. But I loose focus. One thing that I really want to be able to write, is like this. That is, making things personal. 

But I got all these posts, like app-reviews, movie reviews and photos. But I have started other blogs, and I have this idea about having several blogs, for different purposes. So I can focus on this blog. But I feel I should warn you. 

In order to write more quality posts, I won't be able to write as often as I do at the moment. I want this blog to be one post per day. That way I can focus on the writing. Also remember, that I work a lot as a consultant, I don't really have that much time, and I have a life.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't sleep. That way I could write every night. :)
But on the side of this blog to the right ---->
you can see my other blogs, where I will post my other blogs. 

Anyway, the idea is that I want to improve as a writer. And I can't really do that unless I focus on my writing. 

I have SO many crazy ideas... you wouln't believe. Everywhere I travel, with my Nike back pack, I have tiny notes, and my red agnoslibertine notebook. And I write every time I get a good idea. There are so many ways I want to express myself. 

I do however wish you could comment more. Now as you can tell, it is fully possible to comment, I had some HTML problems with it before. My layout didn't allow for comments, also last year I didn't allow comments at all. 

Regardless of that, thank you for reading. It may not solve world hunger, but it warms my heart, and that for one thing is worth writing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment