Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Review: Frankenstein (1994)


Kenneth Branagh plays Frankenstein, a medical student who tries to make dead people come back to life.

He experiments with body parts and creates a creature (played by Robert Deniro).

The movie is very good as far as covering the real book behind it. And I love all performances here. A great and dark story.

The best part of the movie is the philosophy of life and death, about the balance of society revolving around life and death. And about taking responsibility for creating life, and if you can’t, well then perhaps you shouldn’t.

Robert Deniro plays the “creature”, and he does it so well, he has a personality based on his creation.

Grade: 5/7






ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment