Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fanletter: Watch movies for free online? Like Twillight



I Also love movies like you. I was wondering, do you know any good ways to watch movie online? And for free? Would be so cool to be able to watch Twillight on my HP computer. Great blog by the way.
By the way, you haven’t been blogging much about Twillight. Do you like that movie?

Hello there,
I do like Twillight, it was a great movie. I didn't love New Moon and Eclipse as much. Probably because I liked the first director better. I will be writing about Twillight and other things soon. Thank you for writing

ps. Im sorry, I don't know any free ways to watch movies online, except of course downloading them illegally, which I of course could never advice you to do. 


ps.
By the way,
I wanted to ask my readers to
do me a huge favor.
There is a facebook fanpage,
and if you like this blog,
please click on it.
It is sort of a way for me
to see if people like the blog or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment