Friday, October 1, 2010

US Court Seeks To Destroy Pope

(CatholicCulture.Org) - A federal judge in Milwaukee has asked Vatican officials to serve court papers on Pope Benedict XVI and other Church leaders in connection with a sex-abuse lawsuit involving a Wisconsin priest. Church officials are under no legal obligation to honor the request, since a US court has no jurisdiction at the Vatican.

source

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: We can only hope, plead and pray the Vatican will NOT honor this request. Why? All the records indicate that no man in the Vatican has done more to stop sexual abusers than Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (now Pope Benedict XVI). We also know that the American legal system is one of the most corrupt political bodies in the world.

Yes, that's right. I said CORRUPT and I said POLITICAL. "But" you say "I thought judges and courtrooms were supposed to be apolitical and nonpartisan?" Well all I can say to that is, that's what you get for thinking. The American legal system is a crock, an absolute joke of epic proportions, and history will one day laugh at it. What kind of legal system tells kids they can't pray in public schools? What kind of legal system allows "doctors" to kill unborn children up to the ninth month of pregnancy? What kind of legal system says it's okay for the government to take property (land) away from one private owner and give it to a large corporation for private commercial development? I'll tell you what kind of legal system does that. OUR LEGAL SYSTEM DOES THAT! And it's a wicked and evil system at that, serving the rich an powerful, killing the weak and bullying children who attempt to worship God on public property. Need I remind you this is the same legal system that gave us Dred Scott!?!

Now let me make something perfectly clear. I am an American. I love my country, and it is because I love my country that I speak out against it's corrupt and political legal system. It's not necessarily the system itself as it is the men running it. I believe the American legal system COULD be a good system if it was run by good men who used common sense, understood our Christian heritage and abided by their Constitutional limitations. The period just before the American Civi War marked a time of high corruption in the American legal system. Likewise the latter half of the 20th century marked another.

Any cooperation between the Vatican and American justice will only result in persecution of the pope. Under the current political climate, no other outcome is possible.

Of this we can be certain. American courts will slant whatever data the Vatican gives them, and they will find some way to implicate the pope either directly or indirectly. While the American legal system cannot touch the pope legally, it can leak data to the press, and we know where the American press stands on matters related to the Catholic Church. This is a lose-lose situation for the Vatican. The best thing Rome can do now is ignore this court request completely and not even give this judge the time of day. That's what I would say anyway if I were the one advising the pope.

No comments:

Post a Comment