Sunday, August 9, 2009

Richard Dawkins on Real Time With Bill Maher



"When I'm on my deathbed, I'm going to have a tape recorder switched on. Because people like me are the victims of malicious stories after their death people saying they had a deathbed conversion when they didn't. There is a story that even Darwin had a deathbed conversion, just a complete lie. But it is widely believed by creationists and it happens it again and again. So I'm going to have witnesses and I'm going to have a tape recorder switched on." Richard Dawkins

For a long time I was looking for this episode (the full show) that Bill Maher interviews with Richard Dawkins, at last I've got it. Enjoy!

Broadcasted on April 11, 2008.


File Name ..........: Real.Time.With.Bill.Maher.S10E23.HDTV.XviD-2HD.[VTV].avi
Total Size (MB) ....: 550,88 MB
Video Length .......: 00:55:45
Video Codec Code ...: XVID
Video Codec Name ...: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Resolution .........: 624 x 352
Framerate ..........: 29,970 FPS
Audio Bitrate ......: 152 KB/s (VBR)
Channels ...........: 2 Ch
Sampling Rate ......: 48000 Hz

Download [The full show]:
UNAVAILABLE


Download [Only Richard Dawkins interview - 50 MB]:
UNAVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment